Update to xmlsh
I recently pushed an update to xmlsh (v 1.2.3) and all dependant extension modules.
Full release notes are here: (for the core)
Just some random notes on improvements
- New RANDOM32 and RANDOM64 variables
- Improved http command by switching to Apache httpclient
- MUCH better JSON support (to be documented)
- A log window for xmlshui makes using it as a debugger much easier
- Improvemetns to xurl and urlencode so that you can create safe URL's much easier by passing in all the components of a URL and query as separate strings. - Critical for creating complex REST calls.
- various bug fixes
In addition to core, some enhancements to aws, marklogic, and twitter extensions.