This also triggers a point where I am going to try extra hard to not introduce any non-backwards compatible changes, and ideally limit syntax type changes to a bare minimum.
I now consider xmlsh ready for production use. It has no 'known' bugs but of course there are bugs, I just don't know about them. It is used in production systems (has been for over a year).
The latest changes include
* updated to Saxon 9.2 (HE)
* tie command that ties xquery to variable expansion
* much improved serialization options to all XML commands uniformly
* J2EE Servlet code (tested in Tomcat)
* Embedding in your own code
* xmlsh Ant task
Post a Comment
Due to comment spam, moderation is turned on. I will approve all non-spam comments.